Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ok

So I got to meet Aunt Tuna and Uncle Heinz this past weekend, along with Mother, Daughter, Grandmother sibling. I have to say, they're a nice seemingly normal family. Apparently though, because I'm a fan of the "other" bay area football team, I'll have to see if I can redeem myself in the eyes of Uncle Heinz by farting in B Flat... :) I like them, they're good people.

Ok I received 2 suggestions on topics. First would be how men think. It's really simple, we're not complex creatures at all. I think that it was Jeff Foxworthy and Ron White who said we want to drink and see something naked. If you think that there are ulterior methods outside of that, you're giving us WAY to much credit. I would have to say though, your husband doesn't forget to take out the trash, he just likes to get your ire up by "forgetting" to take out the trash on trash day. Women tend to do stuff and don't really expect to get praise for doing them (This is my experiences, not any kind of scientific methodology behind it) where as if a guy cleans out the ash tray, he'll go outside to where the woman is building a fence or repaving the driveway and tell her that she doesn't have to worry about cleaning the ashtray, he's taken care of it for her. There are other guys too though, the ones who can't sit still. They'll have their hand in a cast from just having their arm reattached after just having it gnawed off while fighting off a dozen starving crazed weasels, they'll be going completely stir crazy from sitting more than 14.5 minutes in the same spot. So they'll go out and start to pull weeds with their good hand or build an addition to the house, I've noticed that there might be some in between the extremes of having their butts fully rooted to their chairs with the remote surgically attached to their hands, and those who can't sit still for longer than 14.5 minutes in the same spot, but I don't have that much time to cover them all or the space.

The other topic was to tell how Mielikki and I met, I'll give you 3 scenarios and you decide which one is more true:

1)There I was, strapped to the whipping table at the Exotic Erotic Ball in CowTown, 10w-50 all over me, welt marks raising up on my butt and back when in comes this Super hot woman dressed in Ren Fair garb, she broke out the little leather whip, went to work with that whip and won her way into my heart. :)

2) We met in a local concert, Violent Vengeance Festival of Death (Kind of like Day on the Green for death metal bands) I was in the pit, when I took a fist to the face which loosened my teeth in front and broke my nose, I looked over and there was this beautiful woman with the total destruction of mankind in her eyes and a growl of rage and fury on her lips. I couldn't resist, after I had my nose reset and the blood stopped flowing, I had to get her name and number so that I could see her again, when I could see again.

3) We met like more Geeks do everyday, online. We talked on line for a little while, then on the phone and finally met in person at a restaurant with no name, She sat in the restaurant watching as I walked past 3 or 4 times, until I finally asked a store clerk 2 doors down where Podunk Eats was. We spoke for a little while, which ended up being a couple of hours, then walked down to Downtown Podunk to a little creamery with a cold stone in it, where I made a complete mess of myself by spilling ice cream down the front of me because I was trying to act cool, then we went to see a movie, and afterwards she drove me back to my little Jeep, and after all that, she even felt sorry enough for me that she agreed to go out with me again. :)

So you choose which scenario best fits the Mielikki that you know. :)

Oh and Merry Belated Christmas and for my Jewish friends, Happy Belated Hanukkah.

8 comments:

mielikki said...

that was just awesome. I vote for one, two, and three, because I can!

sybil law said...

Number 1. That mielikki is one saucy biotch!!!
And of course you're right about men, but that does not explain WHY they expect credit.
Another blog post....
:)
Merry Christmas (late)!

mielikki said...

middle sister says she votes for option #1!

MM said...

Sybil~ Sometimes we want credit for having come up with a "good idea" all by ourselves. :)

mielikki said...

what is it with all these people trying to make you a working from home millionaire? They should just GIVE you the money. She must not know who you are. . .

Bubblewench said...

That 'barb michelen' has been all over blogs today, I've seen here everywhere... SPAM

In the meantime, #1. Most believeable.

CamiKaos said...

#1 cause she called me right afterward...

and if they seemed normal then... well... they were hiding something. :)

mielikki said...

Ah ha ha Cami! He was not really around the whole crowd long enough to witness the abnormal. Besides, define normal? Our family certainly isn't boring. . . :)